NINGLU MARINE NAVIGATION ECHO SOUNDER
NINGLU DS2008 LCD navigation echo sounder
|The NINGLU DS2008 LCD navigation echo sounder is used for international navigation.
The equipment is designed and comply with standards for CCS certificate.
Echo Sounder DS2008, echo sounder with a 10.4 inch, high resolution graphic LCD,
continuously shows echo graphics on the LCD along with complete navigational details.
External connectors are provided for printer, and NMEA in/output.
DS2008 contains history memory that stores depth, time and other available navigation
data continuously for the preceding 20 hours.
The main features of the DS2008 are as follow:
• High-contrast 10-inch color TFT LCD display featuring a wide viewing angle and adjustable brightness (640x480 pix)
• Modular design supplies strong performance for DS2008.
• High sensitive gain control is helpful to detect the echo distinctly.
• NMEA0183 outputs connect well to the equipments, such as repeater and VDR, etc.
• NMEA0183 outputs not only connect well to the printer DPU-414
• Support GPS data from outside which includes direction, course, speed and time.
• Dual D.C. power supply or A.C. power supply with adapter.
• Protection: over voltage, over current, counter-polarity.
• Excellent design: modern LCD display and electrostatic spraying shell and power filter inputs.
• User-friendly operation interface, such as soft keys.
NINGLU DS2008 Brochure