FURUNO Voyage Data Recorder
|FURUNO VDR Model: VR-7000, s-VDR Model: VR-7000S
Records all crucial data to identify the cause of maritime casualty as well as contribute to the future prevention of the
catastrophe of any kind
▶ Complies with the IMO performance standards for VDR and S-VDR
• Data storing for 48 hours both in fixed and float-free recording medium
• Data storing for 30 days/720 hours in SSD in the Data Collecting Unit
• No.1, 2 Radar and main ECDIS display images can be stored
* Up to 5 display images from FURUNO Radar FAR-3000/FCR-2xx9 series or FURUNO ECDIS FMD-3200/3300 can be stored
simultaneously through Ethernet without optional SSD.
* Radar and ECDIS images can be recorded at 15-second intervals.
▶ Easy to integrate with IBS Network
* Radar and ECDIS that utilizes LAN interface based on IEC 61162-450 can be connected through Ethernet.
▶ Video LAN converter can convert the Radar signal (DVI or RGB) into Ethernet
* Necessary when FURUNO Radar FAR-15x8/FAR- 2xx7, ECDIS FEA-2107/2807 or the products of third-party
manufacturers are connected to VR-7000/7000S.
▶ Optional sensor adapter gathers all the serial/analog/digital sensor data and collectively feeds it to DCU
Multiple sensor adapters can be interfaced depending upon the number of sensors to be interfaced.
▶ “Live Player V5” allows monitoring and playback of collected data on a PC
▶ Extracted data can be saved onto a USB flash memory
▶ Global customer support and services with FURUNO worldwide service network
Simplified Voyage Data Recorder VR-7000S
▶ Complies with the IMO performance standards for S-VDR, MSC 163(78)
▶ Applied to S-VDR carriage requirement for existing cargo ships over 3,000GT
▶ Selectable DRU: fixed DRU or float-free DRU
▶ Save function
If marine incidents occur, record the data, which are recorded to the capsule, to the safe storage area for a long term
recording by this function.
Easy to input the sensor data and review stored data
The onboard sensors can be integrated and interfaced to the VR-7000/7000S thanks to Video LAN converter and sensor adapters.
Also, the collected data can be replayed with the PC software or extracted onto a USB flash memories for later analysis.
This software extracts and displays the data accumulated from the VR-7000/7000S, in real time, on the networked PC screen.
Also, the data can be replayed for a more thorough data analysis at a later date.
Remote Alarm Panel
At-a-glance recognition of VDR status with minimal operation.