X-VCR PAPERLESS COURSE RECORDER
The AMI X-VCR is a new generation Course Recorder supporting both paperless course recording and traditional dot matrix printing,
providing a cost-effective solution for any vessel.
SYSTEM DISPLAY OPTIONS
The 7” Touch Screen Display, shows real-time data in various layouts,allowing the user the freedom to view what they need, when required.
The X-VCR can record and display data from:
· Gyro Heading
· GPS data
· Rate of Turn
· Rudder Angle (Single or Dual Rudder)
Data is stored on a solid-state external drive, providing up to 36 months of data which can be extracted for review and playback at any time.
The playback suite is easy to use and can be utilised to reconstruct an accurate history of events for general review, crew training and to
assist with safety procedures. This course recorder can be used in a real time like all previous versions, to provide secure data after an
event or just to help with refining procedures for safe practice.
As with AMI’s previous course recorders, an optional printer, (part no. PRN-0001) can be supplied as a pre-configured plug and play connection
to this course recorder, if a paper printout is preferred.
· 7” touch Screen display with real-time graphical presentation of the received data
· Accommodates single and dual rudder systems
· Paperless design with up to 36 months of voyage data stored on a solid state drive
· Graphical display of Heading, GPS data, Rate of Turn and Rudder Angle (Single or Dual Rudder)
· Optional Printer for a permanent voyage record
· Replay Software included
· Multiple screen layouts for a personalised display
· Choice of ‘Light’ and ‘Dark’ themes
· ‘Day’ and ‘Night’ Mode
· Additional data recording capabilities*
*Standard course recorder data can be physically printed, but all additional recorded data will be recorded and viewed within the playback suite only.
AMI X-VCR COURSE RECORDER Datasheet